A TOD subscription renewal includes:
- Printable tools:
- Fillable tools:
- Dosage Meter
- Tool Navigator
Annual renewal is required.
- Staff electronically assign Carey Group tools to individuals or groups and designate an assignment due date.
- A dashboard displays assigned tools that are pending review, pending completion, not started, and past due.
- Automatic assignment reminders are sent to clients two days before the due date. Staff can also manually send reminders to clients.
- Staff manage and view each client on individual client pages. Client pages display a client’s assignment history as well as their contact information.
- Staff can designate their clients’ communication preferences (e.g., email, text message).
- Staff can send up to 250 text messages per month.
- Clients access, complete, and submit assigned Carey Group tools from their smartphones, tablets, and personal computers; tools are presented as “fillable forms” on these devices.
- Clients receive text/email messages notifying them of new assignments or reminding them of outstanding assignments.
- As clients work on assignments, their work is automatically saved. If they cannot complete an assignment in one sitting, they can save their work and complete it at a later time.
- A client dashboard displays new assignments, started assignments, and completed assignments.
- Clients have access to their completed work for a minimum of six months.
For agency administrators
- An agency administrator dashboard displays assigned tools pending completion and agency usage statistics.
- Agency administrators can run reports on their agency’s usage of TOD and client assignment completion rate.
- Agency administrators can view and manage all clients within their agency who have TOD accounts.
- Agency administrators can see which criminogenic needs are addressed the most/least frequently based on Guides and BITS usage.