- 18 one-hour evidence-based practice booster session modules organized in a 3-ring binder
- USB containing pre-session materials for staff, exercises and handouts for each of the 18 coaching sessions, and video clips to support some of the sessions' exercises
- 10 sets of materials for line staff, including 18 laminated evidence-based practice skills cards, criminogenic needs cards, and a personal professional development plan
To purchase additional staff sets, click here.
The Supervisor's EBP BriefCASE (Coach and Advance Staff in EBP) is an 18-module evidence-based practices booster curriculum that supervisors deliver to their staff one hour a month for 18 months. It was developed in response to a growing recognition that skills must be continually reinforced through booster training and coaching, and that supervisors are best positioned to provide this mentoring.
The Supervisor's EBP BriefCASE covers a variety of topics that are core to risk reduction, including:
- Building professional alliance
- Interpreting and sharing assessment results
- Identifying "drivers"
- Identifying skill deficits
- Conducting skill practice sessions
- Identifying and redirecting harmful thoughts and beliefs
- Case planning
- Applying rewards and sanctions to encourage prosocial behavior
Each module contains all the materials a supervisor needs to guide staff through knowledge and skill development on each topic:
- Session preparation materials for staff and supervisors
- Meeting agenda for the one-hour session
- Script the supervisor can follow
- Variety of engaging skill practice activities (e.g., video clips, exercises, etc.)
- Skills Card booklets for line staff