Building on the successful implementation of the Supervisor’s EBP BriefCASE, Carey Group proudly introduces the Manager’s EBP BriefCASE. This six-module series is designed specifically for executive-level staff as they seek to advance their evidence-based organizations, ensure that the entire management team has a high level of knowledge and skill regarding EBP, and establish alignment in philosophy, behaviors, and operating norms for staff throughout all levels of the organization.
The Manager’s EBP BriefCASE:
- reinforces the importance of competencies described in the Supervisor’s EBP BriefCASE and affirms leadership’s investment in, and commitment to, these practices
- explores the strengths and challenges your agency faces in creating and sustaining an EBP culture
- equips executive-level managers to facilitate discussions with their first-line supervisors about the macro- and micro-skills that are so essential to coaching and guiding staff toward the effective implementation of EBP
- provides tools that guide the creation (or reinforcement) of agency expectations
The series topics address:
- Leading and Coaching
- Reinforcing Professional Alliance
- Reinforcing Effective Case Planning and Management
- Reinforcing Skill Practice
- Reinforcing Responses to Prosocial and Noncompliant Behavior
- Reinforcing Trauma-Informed and Resilience-Building Skills
To take advantage of the Manager’s EBP BriefCASE, purchasers should also have or acquire the Supervisor’s EBP BriefCASE.